Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

Tooth Brush On My Bench . . .

For my cases that come up to 95-100% loading density,I do not use a drop tube.I have an old battery powered toothbrush. The kind that vibrates the head from side to side.
    I just dump the powder into the case,put my finger over the case mouth,and hold the tooth brush against the side of the case for a few seconds.
    When you take a peek in you think . . . "where did all that powder go ??". Depending on the type powder used,it usually goes down quite a bit.
    Works great when loading supers for my 300BLK's. Keep an eye out at the yard sales. Mine runs forever on two "AA" batts. --- SAWMAN
    Why just dance when you can "rock and roll".
    STONER 63A ( MK-23/XM-207 )
    XM177E2

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SAWMAN View Post
    For my cases that come up to 95-100% loading density,I do not use a drop tube.I have an old battery powered toothbrush. The kind that vibrates the head from side to side.
    I just dump the powder into the case,put my finger over the case mouth,and hold the tooth brush against the side of the case for a few seconds.
    When you take a peek in you think . . . "where did all that powder go ??". Depending on the type powder used,it usually goes down quite a bit.
    Works great when loading supers for my 300BLK's. Keep an eye out at the yard sales. Mine runs forever on two "AA" batts. --- SAWMAN
    Ingenious!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk